If you are experiencing any of the following, you may want to meet with a
- Anxious Stressed Worried Feeling down
- Depressed – Sad, don’t care about things like you used to, difficulty sleeping, lacking motivation, difficulty concentrating
- Angry or Easily Irritated and or Frustrated
- Grieving, blaming yourself, or feeling badly about how things went in a relationship
- Worried about your career
- Have experienced a traumatic event in your life in the recent or distant past
- Struggling with chronic pain, work stress, or feeling burned out
- Having problems with your partner, family, in other relationships
We’re trained, registered psychologists with over 25 years experience between us! Talking to one of us could help. We will:
- Meet you ‘where you’re at’, without any preconceptions of who you are.
- Listen to any concern, no matter what (seriously!).
- Help you to learn skills to work on your difficulties.
- Highlight your known and hidden strengths.
- Work at your pace.
- Share our expertise and experience.
We will never:
- Embarrass or belittle you.
- Tell you there’s something wrong with you.
- Tell you what to do with your life.